100% cold pressed black cumin oil - supplementary food for dogs and cats
Black caraway (Nigella setiva) is regarded as one of best medicinal plants in eastern medicine. It is used as a traditional drug in holistic medicine and we therefore decided to include it in our holistic range. Its effects were described more than 3,000 years ago. It contains 84% polyunsaturated fatty acids and vitamins A, B, D and E. It is a strong antioxidant and helps maintain the normal level of cholesterol in the blood. It helps soothe the nervous system, it alleviates tension and reduces pressure. Anti-carcinogenic effects were proved in several studies. Other studies described the effects of this oil - it is effective against diabetes, it helps with diseases of the nervous system, it acts against viruses and against bacteria, etc. Its effects are generally very wide and remarkable.
- Natural product without any preservatives
- A traditional drug in holistic medicine
- Rich source of vitamin E in natural form
- Rich source of omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Helps with problems with the fur and skin
- Helps maintain a normal level of cholesterol in the blood
- Supports the immune and nervous systems
You can add top-quality oils from the Marp Holistic series to dry food, cans, home-made or raw food.
Black cumin oil
Content of fat 100%, linoleic acid 58%, oleic acid 23%, palmitic acid 13%.
Mix the oil into the food. Store in a dry and dark place.
5ml (tea spoon) for every 10kg of weight.
Natural product, No preservatives
Made in - Germany