100% Cod liver oil - supplementary food for dogs and cats
All fish oils are very rich in sources of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, which contribute to a whole number of processes in the organism. The omega-3 contained in fish oils is rich in DHA and EPA. Fish oils contain a large quantity of vitamins A and D, which are very beneficial, in addition to other things they help the teeth and bones grow. All oils and fats generally help the fur and skin. They can help with dry skin or brittle fur. All oils are a rich source of energy.
- Natural product without any preservatives
- Rich source of vitamins A and D in natural form
- Supports teeth and bone growth
- Rich source of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Helps with problems with the fur and skin
- Helps with problems with the joints and sight
You can add top-quality oils from the Marp Holistic series to dry food, cans, home-made or raw food.
Cod liver oil
Content of fat 100%, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 7%, dokosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 13%.
Mix the oil into the food. Store in a dry and dark place.
5ml (tea spoon) for every 10kg of weight.
Natural product, No preservatives
Country of origin - Germany