Marp Holistic - Kelp
Kelp is a rich source of iodine, which is usually deficient in inland animals. Iodine is involved in the proper function of the thyroid gland, which affects the production of many hormones. Kelp is known primarily as an aid in the fight against dental plaque and tartar, which affect the smell of breath - it contains enzymes that effectively dissolve dental plaque and prevent its formation and its subsequent transformation into tartar. Kelp is a rich source of vitamins and minerals, which contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system.
If you have thyroid problems, consult your veterinarian for use.
- helps prevent plaque and tartar - reduces breath odor
- high iodine content, which supports thyroid function
- helps to the quality and density of the coat
- a rich source of vitamins B, C, D, E, K
- a rich source of minerals - calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc
Dried brown seaweed Kelp
Crude Protein 8%
Crude Fat 4%
Crude Fibre 9%
Crude Ash 22%
Mix into the food. Store in a dry and dark place.
Weight of dog Portion
1 - 10kg 0,5g
10 - 30kg 1g
30 - 50kg 2g
Tea spoon about 2g
Country of Origin - Norway