100% cold pressed linseed oil - supplementary food for dogs and cats
A rich source of polyunsaturated fatty acids - up to 72% - primarily omega-3. Omega-3 fatty acids are primarily in saltwater fish fats, so they are often received in an insufficient quantity. Linseed oil is a suitable alternative way to supplement omega-3 from vegetable sources. It contains a whole number of vitamins and minerals. It helps with the fur and skin, it supports the immune system and the heart’s activity. It optimises digestion, helping with molting and reducing itchiness of the skin. It is a rich source of energy.
- Natural product without any preservatives
- Rich source of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Helps with problems with the fur and skin
- Contains a whole number of vitamins and minerals
- Supports the immune and nervous systems
- Supports digestion and reduces molting and itchiness of the skin
You can add top-quality oils from the Marp Holistic series to dry food, cans, home-made or raw food.
Content of fat 100%, alfa linolenic acid 55%, linoleic acid 15%, oleic acid 22%, palmitic acid 7%.
Mix the oil into the food. Store in a dry and dark place.
5ml (tea spoon) for every 10kg of weight.
Natural product, No preservatives
Country of origin - Czech