100% Salmon oil - supplementary food for dogs and cats
All fish oils are very rich in sources of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, which contribute to a whole number of processes in the organism. The omega-3 contained in fish oils is rich in DHA and EPA. Fish oils contain a large quantity of vitamins A and D, which are very beneficial. Oils and fats generally help the fur and skin. They can help with dry skin or brittle fur. All oils are a rich source of energy.
- Natural product without any preservatives
- Rich source of vitamins A and D in natural form
- Rich source of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Helps with problems with the fur and skin
- Helps with problems with the joints and sight
You can add top-quality oils from the Marp Holistic series to dry food, cans, home-made or raw food.
Content of fat 100%, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 3%, dokosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 3%.
Mix the oil into the food. Store in a dry and dark place.
5ml (tea spoon) for every 10kg of weight.
Natural product, No preservatives
Country of Origin - Norway